Monday, July 6, 2009

06 July 2009 Chula Vista, CA






Ok, so San Diego is NOT the heathen desert wasteland of Vegas. It has a much more comfortable climate and has the added benefit of the Pacific Ocean. (a huge plus to this Florida girl!!) : ) I stopped by The Joshua Tree National Park en route to the Bay.

The first night here, one of tHe sHeD members, Jess was kind enough to help me find a room on the bay. Two issues with these accommodations: 1. I was not allowed to leave doggies in room to go touring around. 2. they were booked through the 4th of July weekend. This is how we (my girls & I) ended up in Chula Vista.

As to the pictures: the road sign reminded me of a cartoon character; the florist with whom I spoke; San Diego, downtown; and my favorite Coronado Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment