Sunday, May 31, 2009

01 JUNE 2009




The first day of each month has always brought a smile to my face. Perhaps it is that a period of time has ended thus giving the seeming chance at a fresh beginning with a new month. A second chance at getting things right. A sense of renewal and wonder wrapped into one silly smile.

This date is important to me: 01 JUNE 2009. It's the first of the month as well as the first day of the work week and work is what I need to do. I need to reconnect, recharge, review. None of us can rewind, but we can take stock and pay attention to the lessons Life wants to teach us. Life is messy. It is not always easy. We make decisions and do our best to live up to our interpretation of how things should be. But sometimes...a review is in order. This is especially true if we have allowed things or people to take away our joy of living (joie de vivre) & our sense of peace.

Observing, listening...or simply "being"...is in my comfort zone. Attempting to voice my inner thoughts or emotions...is not. So, I don't know how I'll do with either this journey or this blog, but I do know I'm glad for your company.

6 comments:

  1. Tia, I wish you well, and a safe journey. The road may be long and hard, but if you follow the path you feel is right, and listen very closely to things, He will tell you, SHOW you the way. God bless and please keep in touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Oonsie. I am acting in faith in this very thought. Funny how when I've needed a lil boost, the encouragement comes. :) "Seek & ye shall find... Knock & it will be opened unto you." Just know: Imma knockin & a seekin'!! Glad ya found this thing gurl! Make it a good one, Red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you enjoying the open road so far? Any wind in your hair and/or bugs in your teeth? How are the dogs liking the trip? I so hope that you're having a good time and are getting some good Tia Time in. Take care of yourself, chicky. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kiddo!! Looking forward to reading of all your adventures in your trek.... be safe and remember even if I dont agree with you... I still love ya like a sis *hugs* ( a big pain in the arse sis ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ji-Ji-Ji-Jilllliieeee... has she made you her mommy yet?? ROFLMBO!!! omgosh, gf we need to have a tawk about being nice to icky lil peeps on sl. 1st: forget our southern raising. 2nd: no additions just cos they ask! It's OK to say nuuu!!!!! (if i can learn this, u can too.) ;)
    As to your questions and wonderings...YES! & as soon as I pick the last of the bug bones outta my teeth & brush, I'll blog some more... honest! I may even try to do it tonight. The dawgz are finally figuring out how to be still while we're in motion, but they simply refuse to shup when we stop!!! DREADFUL! (*rolls eyes & sighs) How's your lil dawg doin'? (Will be hoping for good news from vet.)
    Thanks for stoppin' by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richie..? You KNOOOOW I love ya like the bebe bro & friend you are. Yuss I know how ya feel...& I appreciate that you respect me enough to use up the whole "bag of shooosh"!!! Sides.. you NEEDED a matching set of bookend painful sisters! :-P *hugs ya right back*

    ReplyDelete